Show Dates 2014
Entries for Shows to be sent to:
Just a heads up that there is a change in date for this months Challenge show. Instead of the show being held on the 20th of July, it will now be held a week later on the 27th of July.
For this show, there will be separate shows for the cavies under 9 months, and those over 9 months, and the best of each of these will go up against each other for an overall BIS.
Entries are to go to Chrisanthe Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org and are due on the Friday the week before the show. There will be no breeders section for this show.
Please feel free to contact me with any queries at email@example.com
Entry Form Download
Show Dates 2014
Note: If the forecast weather for this date, the Friday before the show is predicted to be 30 degrees or above, the show will be cancelled for that day
Sunday 27th of July 10am CHALLENGE SHOW
Judge: Rachel McKay
Sunday 21st of September 10am
Judge: Sarina Etherington (NSW)
Sunday 12th of October 10am
Judge: Emily Vince (TAS)
Sunday 16th of November 10am
· Entry Fees: $2 per cavy when local judge. $3 per cavy when interstate judge. Breeders section is included in this price.
· Late entries may be accepted or rejected at the show convener’s discretion, and will incur a penalty fee.
· Judging appointments proposed above are subject to the availability of the judge on the day.
· The judges decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· Exhibitors must provide their own table cloth for under carry cages to protect table tops.
· Sale fee of 10% applies to exhibitors who may sell surplus and/or young stock for recommended sale price $15 per head.
· No entries will be received via text message.